Mewar University is an autonomous body set up by the Government of Rajasthan through Act. No. 4 of 2009, passed by the Rajasthan Assembly (Govt. of Rajasthan). The University is further approved by the UGC Act 1956, with the right to confer degree under section 22(1) of the UGC Act vide letter No.F.9-15/2009 (CPP-I) dated 30th March 2009. It has added one more feather to its cap as it has achieved 629th rank among the Indian Universities and Institutions. These centres of learning exemplify the group’s mission to promote quality technical and higher education. And as a result, the number of students has gone up considerably, and now it has more than 10,000 students in its campuses.
Kazian School Of Management is an academic partner of MEWAR UNIVERSITY.
Mewar University is an autonomous body promulgated by the Government of Rajasthan through Act. No. 4 of 2009, passed by Rajasthan Assembly. The University is further approved by the UGC u/s 2(f) of the UGC Act 1956, with the right to confer degree u/s 22(1) of the UGC Act.
- Mewar University Act (Hindi) (English)
- List of Private Universities with AICTE-recognition
- List of Universities under Section 2(f) and Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956
- Bar Council of India
- Webometrics Ranking of World Universities
- Association of Indian Universities grants membership to Mewar University
- UGC 2F Letter